[rabbitmq-discuss] Confirm consistent hash exchange behavior

SteveO steveolivier22 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 15:29:45 GMT 2013

Simon-

Earlier you had asked...

/I assume that you see new GUIDs quite frequently; is there a point at
which you know you won't see a certain GUID again? Or can you say
something like "if I haven't seen a certain GUID for 5 min, we can
forget about it?"/

Yes, that assumption could be made. I'd have to work through some use cases
to see what the timer should be. I suspect if it were configurable, the more
flexible it could be if others find this useful. Thanks.