[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Network Partition Diagnostics

Tim Watson watson.timothy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 08:03:19 GMT 2013

Hi

On 21 Mar 2013, at 19:31, "Croy, Steve" <SCROY at eprod.com> wrote:

> We installed some software on the box that needed a restart and it triggered this failure.  We are starting to think it is related to RestartManager.  We had a look at the logs on the boxes and the occurrence seems to coincide with RestartManager running.  What do you think?

That sounds very likely to me.

> Are you asking for the Rabbit logs?

If you're still struggling to identify the culprit then the logs may contain more useful information. If you'd like my help in tracking down the aide then seeing the logs would speed things up. You can send/paste them somewhere and contact me privately if that helps an if they contain private data then we might be able to sign a confidentiality agreement although that might take a bit of time to arrange.

Cheers
Tim