[rabbitmq-discuss] Question on throughput with RabbitMQ-3.1.1

Priyanki Vashi vashi.priyanki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:30:06 BST 2013

Hi Micheal ,

Thanks for u r quick reply.
I have already worked on scripts quite a lot that I have shared here quite
so it would help me if you can just have a look at them and give
suggestions based on them.

In the beginning, I had also gone through the pika link, which you sent me
but I could not grasp the basic concept.

What is the concept of blocking connection ?
What difference really it will make over other type of connection ?

Some theory on this would be helpful.

Thanks !

//P