[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-plugin tools not available in stable release - rabbitmq

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jun 25 11:54:51 BST 2013

And the docs explain just that (from http://www.rabbitmq.com/install-debian.html):

<quote>
Please note that the word testing in this line refers to the state of our release of RabbitMQ, not any particular Debian distribution. You can use it with Debian stable, testing or unstable, as well as with Ubuntu. We describe the release as "testing" to emphasise that we release somewhat frequently.
</quote>

Hopefully that makes sense now. :)

Cheers,
Tim