[rabbitmq-discuss] |Spam| Re: Possible memory leak in the management plugin

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jun 19 15:57:45 BST 2013

Thanks.

Could you run

rabbitmqctl eval
'{_,_,_,[_,_,_,_,[_,_,{_,[{_,S}]}]]}=sys:get_status(global:whereis_name(rabbit_mgmt_db)),T=element(5,S),ets:foldl(fun(E,_)->io:format("~p~n~n",[E])end,[],T).'

please? This will dump the entire leaky table to standard output, so you
would want to redirect it to a file.

If you could also accompany that with "rabbitmqctl report" so I can see
what actually exists at that time then I can at least see what is leaking.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal