[rabbitmq-discuss] |Spam| Re: Possible memory leak in the management plugin

Travis Mehlinger tmehlinger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 15:30:49 BST 2013

Hi Simon,

We aren't doing anything like that. Whenever one of our services starts
(which are based on Kombu, if that helps), it plucks a connection from its
internal pool, creates a channel on that connection, then binds on its
request queue, which hangs around until the service stops. The only thing
that deviates from this pattern is our monitor, which connects and
disconnects fairly rapidly, and uses exclusive queues.

That said, it's entirely possible that we have something floating around
that I don't know about that fits the behavior you described. I'll keep
digging and see what I can turn up. In the meantime, let me know if there's
any more information I can collect from Rabbit.

Thanks, Travis