[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ connection(s) Blocking !

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jun 4 15:50:08 BST 2013

You need to find out where the memory is going first - did you look at
the link http://www.rabbitmq.com/memory-use.html in my previous mail?

If as you say the queues are already empty it would be very odd to find
that RabbitMQ is using a lot of memory. So we need to get to the bottom
of that.

Cheers, Simon

On 04/06/13 13:17, tluck wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> Thanks for your reply. But, still I don't know how to get rid of this
> problem and now this issue appears at least once in a day and every time I
> execute commands `swapoff -a` and then `swapon -a`  to clear swap memory.
> This does not seem to be a right solution. Is there anything (command)  that
> I can use to clear RMQ allocated memory. I have a shell script which run
> every minute (through crontab) and I can use/modify this script to run
> command(s) (to clear memory).
>
> Thanks
> T.luck
>

> --