[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ connection(s) Blocking !

tluck tilak.chauhan at ymail.com
Tue Jun 4 13:17:04 BST 2013

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply. But, still I don't know how to get rid of this
problem and now this issue appears at least once in a day and every time I
execute commands `swapoff -a` and then `swapon -a`  to clear swap memory.
This does not seem to be a right solution. Is there anything (command)  that
I can use to clear RMQ allocated memory. I have a shell script which run
every minute (through crontab) and I can use/modify this script to run
command(s) (to clear memory).

Thanks
T.luck