[rabbitmq-discuss] Windows 8 2.0kb disk space

Michael michael at mavnn.co.uk
Tue Jul 30 10:50:21 BST 2013

Hi Emile,
I'm working with Chris on this issue.

Running `dir /-C /W <dir>` gives the following results:

"Volume in drive C is Windows8_OS
Volume Serial Number is 8438-710A

 Directory of C:\RabbitMQ

[.]               [..]              [db]              enabled_plugins
[log]
               1 File(s)             23 bytes
               4 Dir(s)    375616499712 bytes free"

As you can see, I've already tried changing the RABBITMQ_BASE setting to see
if there was a permissions issue; it doesn't appear there is as rabbit is
happily writing log files under the same directory.

If you have any ideas about what's causing this, I'm all ears, and I suspect
these people:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17148510/rabbitmq-strange-disk-free would
be very grateful too!

Thanks,