[rabbitmq-discuss] 3.1.3 No Confirm.SelectOk?

Gavin M. Roy gmr at meetme.com
Tue Jul 30 04:24:28 BST 2013

I've run into a scenario where it appears that Confirm.SelectOk is not being sent from RabbitMQ in reply to a Confirm.Select. I do see the connection as having publisher confirms enabled in the management UI and nowait is set to false.

I've been able to reproduce this in both the RPM distribution from rabbitmq.com and the latest home-brew install. Is anyone else able to reproduce this or is it a known bug?

Regards,

Gavin