[rabbitmq-discuss] Nagios Rabbitmq queue check plugin issue

Mr Mister incognito187 at live.co.uk
Wed Jul 24 17:45:16 BST 2013

i cannot get my queue checks to work, they all appear as critical with a
status of null.

I am sure the issue is with my new nagios build, running a check manually
throws a perl error (Can't locate Math/Calc/Units.pm in @INC... etc)

Ok so i though i need to install that module, its already installed, also
installed other perl Math modules but none of the install Units.pm on to my
server - i dont know how to get it installed, already tried reinstall
including perl itself

However to add further confusion, i have an existing install which works, i
am migrating to another location. I thought i could just grab the units.pm
file and copy it to my new server, but the old one doesn't have this file
either - yet if i run the same check manually i do not get the (Can't
locate Math/Calc/Units.pm in @INC... etc) error.

Why do i need this module on my new install but not on the other, and more
importantly why dont the checks work on my new install ?

i have investigated this issue for some time now but im stuck can anyone
help ? i feel i need /usr/lib64/perl5/Math/Calc/Units.pm but cannot find it
anywhere

perl math modules i have installed are perl-Math-Calc-Units and
perl-Math-Units , it sounds like it should be in the first one,
documentation indicates it is in the second  - confused.

Im on latest CentOS using yum to install, the server is purely for Nagios
and nagios only monitors rabbitmq.

Thanks for any help im offered.