[rabbitmq-discuss] Statistics gathering
pompermaier at okkam.it
Wed Jul 24 15:14:39 BST 2013
Hi to all,
I'd like to produce statistics about my application, something like:
- min/max/avg rate of message processing
- max queue size
- min/max/avg of open files/ports
- min/max/avg number of simultaneous queue producers
- number of failures (rollbacks when delivering messages)
- memory consumption statistics
Is there something already available or should I implement an ad-hoc
I saw that at
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-management/raw-file/rabbitmq_v3_1_3/priv/www/api/index.htmlyou can access those statistcs via json, the problem is that, from waht I
those statistics are run-time statistics, I cannot get info like max queue
size or average rate of message processing (from a certain point in time
on), am I wrong?
Is there a way to retrieve such infos?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss