[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ scalability design question

Flavio Pompermaier pompermaier at okkam.it
Wed Jul 24 10:52:37 BST 2013

Yes, I think you got the point..Unfortunately I'm not so expert of RabbitMQ
to fully understand how to integrate Redis or Zookeeper in RabbitMQ :(
I think my use case is an already encountered one, isn't it? is there some
reference to an already existing solution?
If not, could you please give me some more reference or hint about
implementing the solution you proposed?