[rabbitmq-discuss] Porting .NET client to WinRT API (Windows 8).

Nathan Brown nathan at nkbrown.us
Sat Jul 20 21:10:27 BST 2013

Hi Michael,

Since "depreciate1_1" was mostly about moving away from non-generic types
there's not a lot to add.

One thing I thought of was since then is that because most of the
dictionaries are <string, object> configuration parameters and ASP.Net MVC
has a similar case and they use a RouteValueDictionary type which has a
constructor that can build the dictionary from anonymous types (
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc680272.aspx).  That might be
handy to add if passing configurations through dictionaries is common in
user code.

Nathan