[rabbitmq-discuss] not able to enable any plugin

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Fri Jul 12 10:05:50 BST 2013

On 12/07/13 08:46, dilip.aim11 wrote:

> rabbitmq-plugins.bat enable rabbitmq_management
> but i am getting message
> Plugin Configuration unchanged .

That means the plugin has already been enabled. Confirm by invoking
rabbitmq-plugins.bat with the "list" parameter.

> and my service also is not showing in services.msc
That means the service is not installed properly.

Make sure you have followed the instructions in the installation
documentation: http://www.rabbitmq.com/install-windows.html

Check whether any of the topics in the troubleshooting guide apply to
your case: http://www.rabbitmq.com/troubleshooting.html

Check for errors in the broker logfiles, the console log or the slogan
from the erl_crash.dump (if one was generated). If you are still stuck
then please send back any error messages you find.

-Emile