[rabbitmq-discuss] Error when accessing management plugin

Martin Dimitrov mrtndimitrov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 09:43:25 BST 2013

Thanks for the reply but actually the problem was somewhere else. Look
at the other messages in this thread - tsung installed an older version
of mochiweb in the Erlang path so it is picked before the RabbitMQ's
version. Since I need tsung on this particular machine, what I do to fix
this mess is to connect to RabbitMQ VM, and do code:load_abs/1 to load
the correct version of mochiweb.

Martin