[rabbitmq-discuss] 3.1.1 Statistics

Peter Palmieri peter.palmieri at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 12:29:13 BST 2013

Hello all,

We recently upgraded from 3.0.1 to 3.1.1. Things are working fine with two
exceptions.

1) When I look at the Management Plugin website overview page, or the
Queues page, I don't see numbers for Message Rates. The graphs show values,
and we are certainly seeing the expected throughput, just not the actual
numeric values. Running rabbitmqadmin shows the same thing. We see numbers
for Queued Messages, but not Message Rates.

2) We are running 3 RabbitMQ instances clustered behind an AWS Elastic Load
Balancer. I can log into each individual instance, see the cluster, the
stats, etc. When I log in via the ELB, I can view every page but the
Overview page. On that page I get the error:

ReferenceError: queue_length is not defined

I have cleared cache and tried multiple browsers. We did not see this
problem running 3.0.1 with the same implementation.

Any suggestion would be very welcome. Thanks in advance.

--
Peter Palmieri