[rabbitmq-discuss] .net installer with rabbitmq

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jan 21 10:08:44 GMT 2013

On 21/01/13 10:00, Tim Watson wrote:
> There is an msi available in the downloads page?

I believe the OP was asking how to construct a custom installer that...

>> installs automatically the rabbitmq, the management
>> plugin and that changes the guest password

The msi only does the first of these. (well, it also installs the
management plug-in, but it doesn't enable it).

To answer the OP... you'll have to learn to write installers, which is
an acquired taste. MSIs can be nested, i.e. you should be able to
construct an msi installer that includes the existing rabbit msi
installer plus the extra bits to enable management and change the password.

Matthias.