[rabbitmq-discuss] ANN Bunny 0.9.0.pre6 is released

PJ wamrewam at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 16 20:17:14 GMT 2013

Hi guys,

Bunny 0.9 is fantastic so I really don't want to be a pain with this:
please do let me know if it is not the right place or too early to discuss
these potential issues.

I just tried pre7 - it works better on basic_get, thank you! Yet:

- the automatic_recovery_with_client_named_queues.rb example does not work
anymore (if you stop the server, then start it again, messages are not
received anymore - it used to work on pre6).
- in the basic_get case, when the server is down, q.pop still hangs
indefinitely. Is it expected and it should be handled by the client?

Thanks
PJ