[rabbitmq-discuss] esl-erlang support from rpms

McIntosh Jason mcintoshj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 02:04:33 GMT 2013

Sorry for the delayed response - been working to get my company to show some interest in the open source world as more than a "we can use these for free" and instead "we can join the community" ;)

Anyways, I've posted source code and some RPM's here:
https://github.com/jasonmcintosh/esl-erlang-compat

Simon, I put you as a contributor on the project as well.  This is a pretty simple release - just creates a version file:
/etc/esl-erlang-compat/version.txt

That contains the supported version, and updates the RPM database to say we provide support.  I require esl-erlang R14B or newer, and provide erlang R14B as a result :)  I've got the source for everything and RPM's built.  Note, this is my first time trying to really do much with github, so I'm still learning how to setup stuff there but hopefully this is functional for people now.

Jason