[rabbitmq-discuss] Cluster breakage

PSL 88506 psl88506 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:16:34 GMT 2013

Hi,

We observed following Error Log in RabbitMQ logs
(var/log/rabbit/logfile.log)

=ERROR REPORT==== 14-Feb-2013::07:57:12 ===

** Node 'rabbit at XXXXXX02' not responding **

** Removing (timedout) connection **

=INFO REPORT==== 14-Feb-2013::07:57:12 ===

rabbit on node 'rabbit at XXXXX02' down

Does that imply that there is some problem with network ?

Could you please conclude the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Please respond.