[rabbitmq-discuss] Cluster breakage

PSL 88506 psl88506 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:23:25 GMT 2013

Thanks a ton.

So you mean to say that there could be some network interruptions for some
seconds of time which made RabbitMQ cluster to break. Please confirm

Hence you suggested to set the net_ticktime parameter to the kernel
application. Please confirm

One more question - could you please let us know the file and filepath
where net_ticktime can be adjusted.

Thanks in advance.