[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ blocking issue

Carroll James (Nokia-LC/Malvern) james.carroll at nokia.com
Wed Feb 13 23:40:45 GMT 2013

Yup. The times are about right. See the connections from 182. The first email show port 49191 which was opened at 15:17 GMT. It was hung for quite a while before we got to it but the server closed it at 21:22 and opened a new one. That's around the time we were in there.

If it matters the log is attached.