[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ blocking issue

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed Feb 13 23:15:18 GMT 2013

James,

On 13/02/13 23:01, Carroll James (Nokia-LC/Malvern) wrote:
> It looks like something changed in between, and perhaps in between
> the netstat and the rabbitctrl report.

The latter is the most obvious explanation, yes.

> We will make another attempt to capture all of the data.

If you haven't nuked the server logs, the lifecycle of the
10.196.42.182:49191 connection should still be visible in rabbit.log;
just search the log for that ip & port. Would be good to get hold of the
log entries pertaining to that connection since I am curious what
(rabbit thought) happened to it.

Matthias.