[rabbitmq-discuss] How i browse web UI by HTTPS

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Wed Feb 13 09:55:19 GMT 2013

Hi,

On 13/02/13 09:08, Badri Nayak wrote:
>      {ssl_options, [{cacertfile,"/path of cert/cacert.pem"},
>                     {certfile,"/path of cert/cert.pem"},
>                     {keyfile,"/path of key file/key.pem"},

This is an example config. Unless you happen to have valid certificate
and key files stored in folders named "/path of cert/" and "/path of key
file/" it won't work.

> It breaks my service. Can you suggest on it?

If you still have problems after setting up SSL as described here:
 http://www.rabbitmq.com/ssl.html
then please see the SSL troubleshooting guide:
 http://www.rabbitmq.com/troubleshooting-ssl.html

If you still have problems then get back to us with information from the
logfile or console, version or Erlang and any other relevant information
that will help diagnosis.

-Emile