[rabbitmq-discuss] How i browse web UI by HTTPS

Badri Nayak badri at nepallink.net
Wed Feb 13 09:08:17 GMT 2013

I had followed this and edited rabbitmq.conf file as:

[
  {rabbit, [
     {ssl_listeners, [5671]},
     {ssl_options, [{cacertfile,"/path of cert/cacert.pem"},
                    {certfile,"/path of cert/cert.pem"},
                    {keyfile,"/path of key file/key.pem"},
                    {verify,verify_none},
                    {fail_if_no_peer_cert,false}]}
]},
{rabbitmq_management,
  [{listener, [{port,     15672},
               {ssl,      true},
               ]
   }
  ]
}
].

It breaks my service. Can you suggest on it?

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Simon MacMullen <simon at rabbitmq.com> wrote:

> See http://www.rabbitmq.com/**mochiweb.html<http://www.rabbitmq.com/mochiweb.html>
>
> Cheers, Simon
>
> On 13/02/2013 7:40AM, Badri Nayak wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I have enabled plugins rabbitmq_management and
>> rabbitmq_management_agent. I got web UI without ssl like:
>> http://mydomain.com:15672 but i want with ssl like: https://.........
>> What i need to do?

Warm Regards
Badri Nayak
NepalLink Network, Kathmandu
www.nepallink.net

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message.
Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this
message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
Nepallink Network has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the
risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
opening the e-mail or attachment.