[rabbitmq-discuss] Regarding Unack messages

chetan dev dev440 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:55:50 GMT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your reply , my actual situation is as follows
A queue contains few messages.
I have set basic.qos to 5 now a consumer picks 5 messages at a time
.Messages are  sent one by one but they are left unacknowledged so they
remain in queue but after these 5 messages rabbitmq should serve 5 other
messages from the queue but rabbitmq consumer stop fetching other messages .
so my question is what actually happens and how do i handle this situation?
Thanks

--
Cheten  Dev

B.Tech Final Year