[rabbitmq-discuss] Blocking connections - during load tests

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 10:57:12 GMT 2013

Hi,

You should try to find the reason why RabbitMQ is blocking
connections, see more here: http://www.rabbitmq.com/memory.html

This is a mechanism to prevent that rogue publisher crash the server.
Also, if you abruptly close the connections to RabbitMQ, and those
connections where in "blocked" state, then RabbitMQ can't close them.

Regards,

Alvaro