[rabbitmq-discuss] Lower delivery rate than publish rate - why?

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 14:02:02 GMT 2013

Mike,

Would you be able to provide information more information to help us
debug the problem?

Tim (from the rabbitmq team) requested more info in order to try to
find answers for this.

For example, when consumption drops to zero, are there any logs on the
rabbitmq server that might tell of a flow control mechanism being
activated?

Regards,

Alvaro