[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c can't recieve message

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Sat Aug 24 14:57:53 BST 2013

  I  send  a  durable  message  to   queue:  123456  .
Then  I   use   amqp_basic_consume(...,123456,tag,..).
Then   I  receive  the  message  and   delivery_tag.
the message  will be still  alive  in  the  queue  if  I  not   use
amqp_basic_ack(...,delivery_tag).
Then I use  amqp_basic_cancel(tag)  to remove queue listener without  use
amqp_basic_ack() before;
Then I use  amqp_basic_consume(123456,tag)  twice. It's  seems  like that
the server  didn't  push the message  to me .
So  I  restart the connection to server. Then  use
amqp_basic_consume(123456,tag).  server push message  to me .
  So  I just want to know ,  if  I  lose the  message  ack, how  can  I get
the message  again by the same consumer ? Only to  restart connection ?