[rabbitmq-discuss] Content payload structure

Nicolai G. utromvecherom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 22:58:51 BST 2013

Hello!

I try to implement yet another amqp-client (on C++, heavily integrated with
our base frameworks). And I've come to the point of interpreting the
content header payload, and I cannot find clear description of the
relationship between property-flags and property-list. If I got
F1%b1,F2%b1, ... ,Fn%b0 in property-flags, what *amqp-field sequence I MUST
expect in property-list?

Can anyone, please, point me on any doc where I can find this information?

Best regards,
Nicolai