[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue Creation Rate and response times

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Aug 9 14:29:33 BST 2013

There was a bug (fixed in 2.8.7) where deleting non-durable things
triggered an fsync. (Deleting durable things will cause an fsync anyway).

I assume if you're creating 20 queues/sec you're probably deleting at a
similar rate? Depending on how fast your system can fsync that might be
a problem.

Cheers, Simon

Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal