[rabbitmq-discuss] stomp and message headers

Matwey V. Kornilov matwey.kornilov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 11:58:42 BST 2013

2013/8/7 Emile Joubert <emile at rabbitmq.com>:
> The 'message-id' header should cause an error in the broker STOMP
> adapter when it appears with a SEND frame. (relevant test:
> http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-stomp/file/a0cfcfd9c7f2/test/src/lifecycle.py#l111)
>
> So it should not be possible to send messages with a 'message-id'
> header. Can you confirm that you see no evidence of an error?

I do can send message with header 'message-id', and see it on web-page
by means of stomp.js. My rabbitmq is 3.1.3.

The one more question, Why does stomp plugin (adhoc_convert_headers)
filter out all headers with type not in longstr and signednum? It is
not so obviously how to send array in STOMP, but float should be
straightforward.

--
With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov