[rabbitmq-discuss] Problems getting reply_to to work

Robert Buck buck.robert.j at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 13:56:47 BST 2012

Yes, "immediate" was cribbed from the sample code, as was much of the code
I put together, well, at least the concepts were cribbed that is.

So I should yank immediate? Or is there an alternate thing I should do?

I am not sure why 'response_queue.subscribe' doesn't trigger the setting of
the name. It's rather weird in that regard, neither the client nor the
server see the generated queue name. I would be guessing that the Ruby amqp
gem is broken in this regard?

Bob