[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem with rabbitmq-server.init

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Sep 27 12:20:28 BST 2012

On 27/09/12 12:10, Emile Joubert wrote:
> "runuser". We are aware that this is not suitable for all RPM
> distributions (notably SuSE) and we intend to correct that.

Let me correct that: START_PROG is currently set to runuser for Fedora
and setsid for SuSE-based distributions. We intend to make the scripts
more idiomatic for SuSE.

It is not clear from your patch what problem you are trying to solve.
Perhaps if you explain more what you intended to achieve we can help.

-Emile