[rabbitmq-discuss] list_bindings for a specific exchange

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Sep 26 13:20:53 BST 2012

On 26/09/12 13:14, m.luchak at smartasking.com wrote:
> I'm looking to return the bindings on a specific exchange and take
> action based on this information. Using rabbitmqctl I can retrieve this
> information and I was hoping to write a script on top of rabbitmqctl to
> parse the return of list_binding.
>
> But before I do...
>
> Am I re-inventing the wheel here - is there a plug-in that I am ignorant
> of that has this kind of functionality?

Not for rabbitmqctl.

The management HTTP API gives you these:

/api/exchanges/<vhost>/<name>/bindings/source
/api/exchanges/<vhost>/<name>/bindings/destination

(the destination one is for e2e bindings).

http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-management/raw-file/rabbitmq_v2_8_6/priv/www/api/index.html

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen