[rabbitmq-discuss] Regex exchange? (was: Binding to topic exchange with a negation wildcard)

Dave Curylo curylod at asme.org
Thu Sep 13 21:27:34 BST 2012

I'm not so interested in regex, and certainly wouldn't prefer that over
performance. In my case, I have control over the names of topics, so I'm
not going to be matching any complex patterns that would see the need for a
regex.  If it's easy enough to add, I'm sure there are others that could
take advantage of it.