[rabbitmq-discuss] binding exchange to client and server in wcf, but it auto generate new queue on rabbitmq server, why?

Hadas hadas100.b at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:03:27 BST 2012

Hi,

The queue's names is ok, the true address is
address="soap.amqp://amq.direct/ParseTemplateQueue".

I try the 'AnthonySteele-RabbitMQ-.Net-demos-259a724' sample. It works fine.
But it uses code for create channel and I want to use enpoint in the
app.config.
(I didn't find sample with using config)
Thanks