[rabbitmq-discuss] None of the specified endpoints were reachable

kayslay kayode81until at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:29:59 BST 2012

When I do that I get the following exception:
None of the specified endpoints were reachable
Endpoints attempted:
endpoint=amqp-0-9://localhost:5672, attempts=1
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An invalid argument was
supplie
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket..ctor(AddressFamily addressFamily,
SocketType so
cketType, ProtocolType protocolType)
   at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.initialize()
   at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(AddressFamily family)
   at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.SocketFrameHandler_0_9..ctor(AmqpTcpEndpoint
endpoint
)
   at
RabbitMQ.Client.Framing.Impl.v0_9_1.ProtocolBase.CreateFrameHandler(AmqpTc
pEndpoint endpoint)
   at RabbitMQ.Client.ConnectionFactory.FollowRedirectChain(Int32
maxRedirects,
IDictionary connectionAttempts, IDictionary connectionErrors,
AmqpTcpEndpoint[]&
 mostRecentKnownHosts, AmqpTcpEndpoint endpoint)
Stack trace:
   at RabbitMQ.Client.ConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(Int32 maxRedirects)
   at RabbitMQ.Client.ConnectionFactory.CreateConnection()
   at ServerConsole.AddServer.Main(String[] args)