[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ rendered non-operational after killing 1 node of 3 h/a

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Oct 18 11:28:04 BST 2012

On 17/10/12 22:41, Eugene Kirpichov wrote:
> It seems like there was some internal error that lead to death of a
> mirrored queue coordinator process, or something... I'm attaching the
> log from rabbit01.

Thanks.

That looks like a bug which has been substantially mitigated since
2.7.1, although a complete fix for it will be in the next release.

To be honest, we have fixed a lot of bugs in mirrored queues since 2.7.1
- so I would strongly recommend an upgrade anyway.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware