[rabbitmq-discuss] Setting socket options in .NET client

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Oct 18 10:15:40 BST 2012

Hi Tomasz,

On 18/10/12 02:10, Zuber, Tomasz wrote:
> As far as I can see, the .NET client does not support setting any of
> these options easily through its API.

We are aware of this limitation and there is a bug open to offer control
over socket options. In the meantime you will need to recompile after
making the necessary changes to SocketFrameHandler_0_9.m_socket.

> I am also happy to make a few changes to the .NET client code, and
> submit these if it helps at all.

Thanks for your kind offer. The easiest way to do this is to fork the
github repository and submit a pull request. You will also need to sign
a contributor agreement, but we can discuss that off-line.

-Emile