[rabbitmq-discuss] Newbie Question: Very elementary Q creation vs. producer order

scott taggart taggart at taggarts.org
Thu Oct 18 04:09:46 BST 2012

I am very new to rabbitmq - still reading documentation.

I cannot guarantee the order in which my producer and consumer processes
are started so...

Can I create a message Q independently of my producers and consumers
(before either starts) and then have the producer post messages before
any consumer(s) come alive...

or

can the producer create a Q (if it happens to start before any
consumers), and post messages before any consumers start?

Thanks