[rabbitmq-discuss] Memory watermark alert not resetting.

Raviv Pavel raviv at gigya-inc.com
Mon Oct 8 09:57:11 BST 2012

Makes sense.
I'm trying to reproduce with higher watermark by publishing messages,
consuming them but not acking (this is what happened in production) but
can't get the memory to go above the watermark.
Can you explain or point me to an explanation of Rabbit's memory usage?

Also, When hitting the watermark, the server seems to block the producer on
the socket level, instead of sending a flow control message. Since the .Net
SDK doesn't expose a send timeout, publishing is blocked forever.
Any reason for not exposing such timeout?

Thanks
*--*Raviv
*
*