[rabbitmq-discuss] Select Connection RPC

Gonzalo Fernandez dvittomc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:14:44 GMT 2012

Hi!

I have been working with RabbitMQ for over 6 months now I have just
recently found a new Connection Type.

Before, I only used BlockingConnection. Now I found SelectConnection and I
think it fits better for me.
Async right?

Anyway, I am trying to make a small RPC example such as the one on the
tutorial but I am kind of stucked.

I could use some help if you don't mind.

I am trying to understand the ioloop.start() and how does a queue consume
its elements.

Everything is different (or it looks like it) with this form of connection.

Any suggestions? Am I making it harder that it really is?

I am a little ashamed of myself, but I can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

patpat ---