[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ crash

Mahesh Viraktamath yuva670 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:51:30 GMT 2012

It is a Windows 2008 Server R2 with RAM of 24 GB.

Here's the output of rabbitmqctl environment:

Application environment of node 'rabbit at 347943-rab' ...
[{auth_backends,[rabbit_auth_backend_internal]},
 {auth_mechanisms,['PLAIN','AMQPLAIN']},
 {backing_queue_module,rabbit_variable_queue},
 {cluster_nodes,[]},
 {collect_statistics,fine},
 {collect_statistics_interval,5000},
 {default_permissions,[<<".*">>,<<".*">>,<<".*">>]},
 {default_user,<<"guest">>},
 {default_user_tags,[administrator]},
 {default_vhost,<<"/">>},
 {delegate_count,16},
 {disk_free_limit,1000000000},
 {error_logger,{file,"C:/Users/Administrator/AppData/Roaming/RabbitMQ/log/rabbit at 347943-rab.log
"}},
 {frame_max,131072},
 {hipe_compile,false},
 {included_applications,[]},
 {log_levels,[{connection,info}]},
 {msg_store_file_size_limit,16777216},
 {msg_store_index_module,rabbit_msg_store_ets_index},
 {queue_index_max_journal_entries,262144},
 {sasl_error_logger,{file,"C:/Users/Administrator/AppData/Roaming/RabbitMQ/log/rabbit at 347943-rab-sasl.log
"}},
 {server_properties,[]},
 {ssl_cert_login_from,distinguished_name},
 {ssl_listeners,[]},
 {ssl_options,[]},
 {tcp_listen_options,[binary,
                      {packet,raw},