[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq cluster with all but one node shutdown

Mark Ward ward.mark at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:17:28 GMT 2012

I have to add one note to this.  In my previous testing what I did was just
shut down the OS without shutting down RabbitMQ first.  If I shutdown
RabbitMQ without shutting down the OS the Server 1 responds just fine during
my tests when the other two nodes are down.

I may see if the OS shutdown is repeatable and definitely remember the note
that in Windows shutdown rabbitMQ first before shutting down the OS.

-Mark