[rabbitmq-discuss] Unacked msgs in Dureable Q

m.luchak at smartasking.com m.luchak at smartasking.com
Wed Nov 14 18:30:36 GMT 2012

Hi Emile,

Thanks for your reply.. Unfortunately, it is impossible for us to guarantee that a msg will be acked by the same channel.  We are connected to tcp over 3G so we're lucky if the connection is up for 45 secs...

Can you give me an idea how serious a problem, performance wise,  it is to have the msgs unacked like this?

OverviewMessagesMessage rates
NameExclusiveParametersStatusReady▲ UnackedTotalincomingdeliver / getack
[http://ec2-177-71-233-182.sa-east-1.compute.amazonaws.com:55672/#/queues/%2F/bbmatteo_bbmatteo] myQueueDIdle0104010400.00/s
[http://ec2-177-71-233-182.sa-east-1.compute.amazonaws.com:55672/#/queues/%2F/smart60_smart60] yourQueueDIdle02152150.00/s
[http://ec2-177-71-233-182.sa-east-1.compute.amazonaws.com:55672/#/queues/%2F/felipeteste_felipeteste] notMyQueueDIdle020200.00/s