[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit MQ Java Client Dev Env

Jerry Kuch jerryk at rbcon.com
Tue Nov 13 21:37:26 GMT 2012

Hi, Myles:

Glad it's working for you.

To be fair, the Python-based generation process for producing the classes
from the JSON description may violate Vader's First Law of Software ("Don't
be too proud of this technological terror you've created") a little bit,
but it still beats it being done by hand or suffering version and mishap
creep between versions and across platforms... :-)

Best regards,
Jerry