[rabbitmq-discuss] Intermittent failure connecting to RabbitMQ

Peter Soukalopoulos peter at greenbutton.com
Wed Nov 7 00:27:10 GMT 2012

Hi Brett,

You're spot on with the file descriptors. There's a leak in a new component
that we did not have running originally. I looked at the open file handles
in the erl.exe service and can clearly see that number growing.

I've stopped the offending process and the file handles is now ok and
RabbitMQ continues to work. Yay!

I'll upgrade to 2.8 shortly after I fix the leak.

Thanks again for your pointers which have been most helpful.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Soukalopoulos
Development Team Leader | GreenButton Limited | www.greenbutton.com
<http://www.greenbutton.com/>
Level 13, Simpl House, 40 Mercer Street, Wellington, New Zealand
Mobile: +64 22 632 5023| peter.soukalopoulos at greenbutton.com | Skype:
psoukal | HQ: +644 499 0424

cid:image003.jpg at 01CC4E01.BA075BC0
This message contains confidential information, intended only for the
person(s) named above, which may also be privileged. Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. In such
case, you should delete this message and kindly notify the sender via reply
e-mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.