[rabbitmq-discuss] Some problem about connection_closed_abruptly

andy lin oldhomelh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 03:00:29 GMT 2012

Thank you for your help ,the problem has been solved by setting the
heartbeats.But I have a new question :  does the client start request to get
message initiatively ( pull mode ) or  the server push message to the client
which has connected to the server(push mode )? which mode does the rabbitmq
use ? also ,I guess that
the server consider as  the client has died which may occured   by some
reason ,so it closed the connection, but maybe some  communication mechanism
has come wrong,the client don't know it has been  killed ,and don't try to
do it ,at last it result in  the problem that  the message can't  be get by
client,and client don't try to connect to the server.I have done a test that
if I closed the server,does the client can re-connect to the server,and I
find the client can always try to connect server,util it has connected
successfully.How do you think about my guess?